Life in 2024
Hello people of the internet, what's up?
We are now in the second month, of the year 2024. How time has flies?
At this point of life, Natrah, whose this year will going to be 27 years old, is in a state of lost.
Don't know if this is the right career for herself.
Will she ever pursue the master she plan to do, out of "just to learn a bit more"?
Talk about her savings at the moment, is it enough?
Love life, she is still single in the relationship. But has someone in her mind. Will the man still be the same person in the future? Let future Natrah reply to this.
Back to work life stuff, I personally kind of lost in what I do at the office. It is a constant, having faith and jump right in. Adventurous is it? It is, but I am still a smol Natrah that is a scardy cat, but I don't have anything to hold onto but to just, have faith and plooop, into the scene. Life lesson I wanted to highlight here is never tell your boss, how long you plan to stay at the company. My boss will usually ask this question during our yearly evaluation, and stupid Natrah did say that she has a plan to leave. Just don't tell them your plan. Cause I can see, that most of the fun stuff, was given to my friend instead. idk if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I choose the latter. I guess that what makes me, somehow, sad...
Master, gosh, I need to read more on it. I don't really enjoy doing research, so I need to find something that doesn't revolve solely on research.
Love life... I have a friend, that was bold enough to confess his feeling straight to my face early Jan 2023. That was a year ago. I told him that, I do have someone in mind and I don't want to give him any hopes, so I said NO. A thing about me is that, growing up, I never really had anyone confessing their feelings to me. So to have this thing at the age of 26 ish is kind of a wow to me. And I don't know how to respond. I am used to be the one "chasing" the love, not the one receiving it. But we proceeded to be friends. Good friends. But I know, since I have rejected him previously, he will never confess for the second time, although I might have feelings now, it is useless because I already told him no.
What to do, just a confused 27 year old girl.
X
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)