This is the part where I decided to tell you some ugly story
Life has been pretty overwhelmed. At one point, I am okay with everything. But there are days that I feel like dropping everything and just be on my bed and reading some good old books or interesting stories I found on Wattpad. I have a bunch that I would love to suggest if you were to ask me, so slide into my email if you want any.
I did realised how I only share the 'happy' story or milestone on my blog. I share closed to none regarding any breakdowns or failure. I have many in my bags but I just don't feel safe telling anyone. But I do think it is healthy for me to cherish my failure as life would be dull without it. And everyone faced it. So with that being said, I am going to post some entries regarding my days at my new workplace.
Before I get into it, just some brief. Well, I went through the interview on 4th March 2021. Received an informal acceptance call on 5th March 2021. Finally received the official letter that was supposed to be received on Monday 8th March, but the HR was too busy to hit the sent button so instead, received it on Wednesday, 10th March and had to revert back due 12th March, Friday. And to top it all off, I need to report on Monday 15th March.
I just hope my share will somehow, gravitates to you and you can somehow relate if there is any. But anyway, even if you don't, this is just for future Natrah to embrace her failure. I don't think I would feel safe to share it on other platforms. Although I do think that LinkedIn should be great but meh, blogger it goes.
I will start posting the entry by schedule, basically, I've written this previously on my laptop or my notepad in my phone, just felt like sharing it with you guys. Enjoy.
Adios mufasaaass
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)