Out of Comfort Zone: First online training

 Bismillah and wazzup guys. So initially this post is intended to be posted on my Linkedin, and I did actually. But I wanted to put this one here as well just so that I have a new entry, hew hew. Here goes:

It was a very fun and interesting online training I had yesterday. Aqilah and I decided to join Mastering AutoCAD For Beginner & University Student conducted by KRM and HaSaRa. Since I have an ample amount of time after submitting my thesis last week, this training could cover up the extra time with something beneficial. 

This is actually my first time exploring AutoCAD. It was quite hard considering you are alone and you don't have your friend at your side if you're stuck with the instruction. But having the basics with CATIA really helps, although some of the commands are different in all, it was still fun. Since the training was for the beginner, the trainer, Miss Aiera, thought us from the very basics in using the software such as drawing lines, circle, polyline, and how to modify the drawing and adding annotation. 

The fun part of the training would be applying the knowledge with drawing a simple floor plan. We learned how to draw the wall (offsets with 75mm on both sides), create a door and windows, as well as inserting the furniture inside the floor plan. It was like playing Sims but in an educational way. I am looking forward to the next training for intermediate which supposed to be conducted around September. Do follow their instagram for more information if you are interested in it! search: kursusrevitmudah.

Ok let's be real, this wasn't my picture, I had hard time in rotating the doors and the furnitures, suddenly my phones dead and I missed a couple of the steps, and suddenly aku tertekan button apa tah so benda tu macam lari, so the picture above is not mine, it was someone else's but let's imagine that it was mine, shall we?


Till then, adios :D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..