Uncountable Assignments NEEDED to be submitted!
Hello hi, we are in hell week 14.
I am happy to say I am done with FYP 1 presentation, done and dusted. hah, but that is when the realll FYP season starts because now I need to produce product and results from what I've proposed in FYP1. cries.
I just finished my last test for the semester, yesterday. It was, so-so, not gonna talk much about that.
Now all I need to do is to finish all the assignments due this week! Great! I've been neglecting all of the assignments. I shouldn't be stressing out since this is totally my fault for not doing it earlier.
I've been working on this particular assignment since 8 am, now it is 1.30 as I am writing this entry. Here's how's my screen looks like just now before I've decided to update this blog;
Forgot to tell you guys that I found a Kingston 32gb pen drive costs RM18!!!!! SO CHEAP. I also bought a new wireless mouse for 1412424 times. My previous mouse's drive went missing so I had to buy a new wireless mouse and hoping the drive won't go missing again.
Also, celcom gave me extra 20gb internet for this week, I LOVE CELCOM.
on a serious note, I should stop here. need to finish my work asap since I have another assignment waiting for me to get it done! :<
I am happy to say I am done with FYP 1 presentation, done and dusted. hah, but that is when the realll FYP season starts because now I need to produce product and results from what I've proposed in FYP1. cries.
I just finished my last test for the semester, yesterday. It was, so-so, not gonna talk much about that.
Now all I need to do is to finish all the assignments due this week! Great! I've been neglecting all of the assignments. I shouldn't be stressing out since this is totally my fault for not doing it earlier.
I've been working on this particular assignment since 8 am, now it is 1.30 as I am writing this entry. Here's how's my screen looks like just now before I've decided to update this blog;
Forgot to tell you guys that I found a Kingston 32gb pen drive costs RM18!!!!! SO CHEAP. I also bought a new wireless mouse for 1412424 times. My previous mouse's drive went missing so I had to buy a new wireless mouse and hoping the drive won't go missing again.
Also, celcom gave me extra 20gb internet for this week, I LOVE CELCOM.
on a serious note, I should stop here. need to finish my work asap since I have another assignment waiting for me to get it done! :<

Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)