Entering the hell week

Hello people, I am barely surviving and guess what week we are in?

We are entering week 14. Talk about FYP, just presented my proposal just now. It went ok. It wasn't that good but it wasn't that bad either. But there are so many to be improved and I shall do it as soon as I can.

I will be having a test on EIS tomorrow, yes, tomorrow is Sunday but I will be having a test, haip. on Tuesday, I will have to submit two assignments and there will be another test. following that Friday, I will have to submit another assignment. the following Friday next week, i will have to submit another 2 assignments and I AM SO EXCITED FOR these THINGS TO END. PRAY FOR ME AND I LOVE YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..