Written on Microsoft Words, Hello people of the internet, where did I left you hanging? Life has been pretty, rough, yes rough. So I got a permanent job. Surprise! I’m on my fourth week in this new job, one thing for sure, life has been a really bad and extreme roller coaster ride! I kid you not, it has been rough. There are days that I feel that I don’t belong here. I felt like, what is my purpose in life? Well, let’s just say that that is what I have felt ever since I entered the building. Hahah, once, I really wanted a permanent job, but once I have it, I felt like, am I born to do this? Is this the right choice? But, can I turn back, hell no. There’s nothing that I can do but just move forward. Yeah. Who knew, at the age of 24 years old, I will live on my own? Drive a car to a permanent job. And regret, well, yeah, true, the decision. Well, regret is a big word, not really regret, but more on asking myself am I able to do this job? For how long? Yeah, I am just a confused...
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)