Manipulating the negative energy

Bismillah and hola. salam 25 Ramadhan! here I am with another internship story :)

So I was being rejected by the oil and gas company. It was kind of sad but I knew that it won't be a problem since I have Prasarana awaits me. I just have to confirm my internship placement there since they've offered me the place. So this morning I sent a whatsapp to the person in charge for Prasarana confirming my place there, and............
I swear my heart literally skips a bit!
I was totally down this morning upon receiving this news. At this point, I am already tired of this whole internship idea. I even have the thought of extending my study due to this internshitz. OK that may not be a good idea but you get the idea of how frustrated I was.

I don't know where to start. I mean which company to apply. will I be okay with what I have to work with during the internship? At that point my heart pounded with an extra beat, ok to make things simple, I am nervous. I know I should not tell my parents about this. So I got up from the bed, shower, gave food to cats, hang the clothes and finally open the laptop.

I tried to search for engineering company somewhere in SS7 since I don't plan to have an internship further from the place that I am living in. But there is non that caught my interest. Then I check the list that Cik Helmi sent in our practical whatsapp group. Where the list is basically the name of the student and company that they will be doing an internship at. Seeing the list will make me feel super sad since I don't have my name on the list, YET. Yet most of my close friends, even my roommates successfully secured their places at.

So I remember sending my resume to Prodana, ...(omg I sent to many companies! the list goes on). Then I remember that Dr. Alias which is our internship coordinator had sent the list of companies where the students had previously done their internship at. So I apply to some more companies! I just in the middle of just letting all these companies know that I am in desperate needs of internship placement, just pick me!!

It comes to a point where my eyes hurt since I've been staring at the screen for way too long but I just won't stop until one of the companies respond to my application! Then I remembered that I've retweeted about the fb page for internship in Kuala Lumpur/Selangor and people said that people inside the group were really helpful. They were searching for students to do internship with them. Like I said before, I was desperate. So I joined the group.

I highly recommend for anyone who is searching for an internship to join this page!!! there were so many employer(?) what do we call this person who is in charge of finding students to do an internship with their company? It was coool! But the thing is..... (to be continued)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..