Insecurities

Bismillah

Ola people, its been quite some time since the last post. Currently, I am in week 11, still looking for an internship placement, nervous for finals, looking for components for the micropy project and looking for an industrial visit place, for visit. And hey, it is 4th Ramadhan and I am still unable to fast since I'm on leave, heh :p

So today, I wanted to write about insecurities, It is a topic that I like to avoid, but I just wanted to let my future self know what this current self is doing :)

So, among my insecurities are: my teeth, my nose, my voice, my height, my body. But I can do nothing with it but to accept it is what it is. Ok joke, I wore braces for 1.5 years so now I have nicer teeth. I can do nothing with my nose, sure there's nose surgery but that is haram my friends. People like to point out my nose, even my siblings. I guess it is because I have different shape of the nose. Talk about voice, remember in my post regarding my interview to join suksis? I do not have a soft voice like most girls do. I can't sing since my voice is not that good, future husband, take note. I am short, but I can do nothing with this. 

My point in writing today's blog is, why do people like to point out others insecurities? Yeah, she has a big nose, so? Yeah, she is very tall, so? I mean I can do nothing with that so thank you for pointing that out like I never have seen it or feel it myself. I used to be sad with this but like it or not, we have to embrace it!

I have a friend that has an acne problem, whenever others told her that she has a lot of acne, she will be sad and it lowers her confidence. Maybe for you that is just an honest opinion, but gurl, keep it to yourself. 

So future Natrah, do not point others insecurities, that is not nice. ok, enough with that, let's talk about having a partner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..