MUM, I'M GOING TO A CONCERT!

Bismillah and hello everyone, how are you?

So next week, someone's going to her first ever concert experience, guess who? MEE!!!! You heard it right, I'll be watching Altimet's live concert at PWTC. In case you didn't know, I'm listening and liking Altimet's songs like, almost most of them!

It all started when I watch AJL 32 last year where Altimet performed Amboi. He won the best performance and he sure does deserve it! Everyone in the stadium sang and cheers for him like I kid you not! Since that, I started to google about him and well, listen to almost all of his songs.

One of the reasons I prefer rap songs from Altimet is because the genre, is that what we call? The theme of his songs is wide! I mean, honestly, most of the current songs are about love. Like everything goes back to that theme. Unlike him, his songs have a very wide theme, from money: Amboi, Kalau Aku Kaya and Bunga, to people of nowadays: Syukur and Havoc and to the country: Negaraku!. His songs are broad! He also did write and sing about the love song: Aku Tahu. man, I can talk about his songs if you want me to. ahahahah ok I should stop.

SO yes, I love his songs. Who doesn't? right? So to portray my love towards his songs, and since he decided to end his career as a singer, I decided to go to his concert. Let's be honest here, I never been to any concert ever in my life. I know it sounds weird since I live somewhere near KL, near Sunway Lagoon where there are a bunch of concerts being held there, but I never been to one. Simply because it doesn't catch my attention or I don't listen to their songs. I was scared to ask for my parents' permission. So when the first time Altimet announce that he'll be doing his last concert, the immediate reaction of mine was: Not going to be there. Because of that, I missed the early bird ticket which costs me less than RM20 that I had to pay for the ticket! :(

Finally a few days or weeks, I finally have the balls to ask my siblings about this concert, asking for their opinion. And my sister was like; Pergi lah, kau kan minat. My brother told me that he heard about Altimet's concert from a radio station and he told my mum that I'll definitely want to go and my mum was totally cool about that. So I finally asked my mother about this concert and sure enough, she's cool with it. 

So since I don't have a boyfriend so I asked my sister to join me. She told me that she will go only if I pay for her ticket. GREATTTT. So I did. At this point, I am really glad and blessed that my sister would follow me along, I mean, who else? Remember in my last blog that I write about Syahir Rosdi, OMG he also listens to Altimet, I know this is impossible but somehow, I wish he'll be there but obviously he won't :(

A week later I bought the RM79 ticket, times 2 and here we are, a week before the concert. Ahhhh, I am really excited! I've been wanting to go to his 16 baris concert but never been there, so here goes his last concert.

This entry is pointless I know, I just wanted to post something here since it is one of my resolution which is to keep this blog alive! Til then x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..