First Presentation!

Bismillah and hello people,
So last Wednesday, we had a presentation with Timbalan Dekan and some other lecturers regarding our project: The 3D printer. Alhamdulillah, it went well. I was pretty satisfied with our presentation. There are a bit stuffs that we forgot to include so I should improve for my next presentation.

Second phase of this project is to search on how to improve the current 3D printer design. aka more youtube time :) Let us pray that my power (specs) won't escalated :D I have nothing much to share actually.

Oh, not to mention, our 3D printer that we ordered online came in the mail last Thursday. Adam and I were right away installing and building it. We bought the DIY kit since it is cheaper. It took us almost 2 and a half hour but it was worth it. We already printed some of the design :)

Til then, x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..