I Like Takraw

Bismillah

Hello people of the internet who reads my blog, abandoned blog. So my new year resolution for this blog, particularly, is to try to update at least an entry for each month. We'll see how this goes.

So back in August, my family and I had a holiday in Ipoh. Like any typical family who go to Ipoh would do, we went to Lost World Of Tambun. Personally for me, if you've been to Sunway Lagoon, you will not like Tambun. It has wayyyyy less rides. For adolescence like me :3 huehue I don't really like the park. But it was nice la since we fed the giraffes. They were tall! We stayed at a really nice air bnb but I forgot its name. 9eleanor something something.

That wasn't my main point in writing this entry since I don't really like to talk about my family.

So a day after we got back from that trip, my sister switched on the tv to watch the asian games sepak takraw final regu between Malaysia and Indonesia. OK before we get into this, Natrah at the age of 13 to 14 really love to watch badminton. I mean, she would google and watch Lee Chong Wei or Lin Dan's match. I also like Hafiz Hashim back then because they are cool. I started to like badminton during Thomas Cup. but that 'hobby' lasts for 2 years. yep, back then, astro arena is my go to channel whenever I have the remote with me, along with all the sports channel. But after that phase, I started not to watch any more sports since nothing excites me, or maybe because I'm bored with that. So this recent 'hobby' reminds me of that Natrah and it feels good.

Ok, so we watched the final takraw between Malaysia and Indonesia. I kid you not, the game was nerve-wracking. I screamed my heart out watching Indonesia getting points after points. To add some more, service Syahir Rosdi yang selalu sangkut. He is the tekong for Malaysia (in case you didn't watch takraw). Tu tak kira lagi dengan pengadil yang berat sebelah. Anyway, Azlan and Farhan did well (the killer and the feeder) and Malaysia won although they had to go through the rubber set. I was freaking proud singing Negaraku during the medal ceremony. That tekong (Syahir Rosdi) cried throughout the medal ceremony. You can see on the tv that he keeps wiping his eyes during the ceremony.

Since that, I started to google about Syahir Rosdi, simply because I wanted to know who is him, if he sucks, why would he be in the team? I mean during that game, most of his service sangkut net. Also, he is quite handsome so I must stalk him.

I learn that he is a year older than me, and he played for Malaysia since he was only 18 years old. That is so young considering his age, and already play for Malaysia at big games! He even played for Asian Games in Korea! but they lost anyway. You see, I really step up my stalking game *insert the emoji that wear the black sunglasses*. He won (ok Malaysia basically) won against Thailand during ISTAF 2015 in Melaka. If you didn't know, Thailand is a big team when it comes to takraw, and istaf is somewhat the biggest, prestigious game if I can say, for takraw. For them to beat Thailand must've not been easy. And since that, Syahir has raised his fame! His service was really good! and fast!

I guess the reason for him to cry his eyes out during the asian game ceremony against Indonesia was that he did not do his well, that Sobey has to replace him since his service was quite bad. And he was the team's leader, and people expect him to do well, but he did not. Based on my stalking activity, he had some problem with his waist which its effect his performance. Ok la this Natrah is not mad with him. But he is still handsome so that will be another reason for not being mad on his performance ;p
you can google about him if you want :) clue: his height is 192cm which is freaking tall!! He grew 5 cm in 4 years, yes, I know, I should stop stalking.

One thing I notice about him was he would cover his knee using 'bandage' or he would wear very long socks. I don't know how long this hobby would last. but it gets to a point where I watched his game from 2014 up to the latest one. Side note: Azlan, he's the killer, is cute. he's 2 years older than me. He looks super short whenever he stands beside Syahir although he is 170. another side note: Syahir and Azlan both play for Penang Black Panther for STL (Sepak Takraw League). Hence, why I support Penang during the STL. and they won both the premier and champion!

With that, I end my entry with a picture of Syahir in case you didn't want to google it yourself :( also, he listens to Altimet as well so that's another plus point besides his good looking.

Related image
I watched way too much takraw to a point I can name each of the players and their teams in this picture.
Image result for syahir rosdi
He wears number 23 :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..