The end of Year2Edition

Hola amigos, year three is about to start in a few days only! Where's the time has gone??????

Since year 3 is about to begin, obviously the previous semester's result is out! How was it? It was good. In case you are wondering, Alhamdulillah, I got the dean's list :) Semester 4 overall was quite relaxing la if you are asking about the class schedule. Most of the days, I only have class from 8 to 12pm! That's about it. But some days I had lab from 2-4pm and on Fridays, my class was only from 8-10am. So it was quite relaxing you see.

But man, never trust that schedule. If I can conclude, this semester is all about 'group project' and 'teamwork'. If anyone ever asks me what to describe semester 4 as that 2 things would be on the top of my head.

SO let's move on to the subjects for semester 4.

First up we have MAT565; it is a maths subject :) I got the same lecturer as I was in semester 1. and learning with her is never a dull moment. She's so 'mummy' kinda lecturer. I scored well in most of my tests and quizzes, Alhamdulillah. with that, I got an A+ for this subject :) and this should be the end of the MAT code for my degree :( which is quite sad tbh.

Next, we have Fluid 2. Remember in my semester 2's post, I had Fluid 1? This semester I had to take the second one. It wasn't as bad as the first one. It was quite relaxing and the lecturer is kinda funny. I like the way she taught us :) I scored badly in my test because I wasn't really studying for it. Because three days before the test, I had kem Induksi #suksislife, I was so sad after receiving my result for the test. For this subject, I got a B+ :) I wanted an A but B+ should be ok, ok?

What else, we had CTU555: Malaysian History. The ustazah was fun. Nothing much to elaborate, We do not have final exam for this subject. But we do have to make a report regarding the topic that we chose. We did about: Kokurikulum merapatkan hubungan antara kaum :) Knowing UiTM is only for bumis, it was quite a challenge la sebab tak banyak jenis respondent :/ For this subject, I got an A

Moving on to Applied Mechanics Lab. It was quite a challenge la. Nak buat report satu hal. Dapat pulak member yang 'esok aku ada quiz, sorry tak dapat tolong compilekan report' memang rasa nak marah. For this subject. I go a B+

The controversial subject would be English For Report Writing. Initially, we had three members in our team, Hanis(obviously), a guy named S and I. He wasn't doing most of his part. a bit of 'tak puas hati' here and there. He ended up keluar dari group. and failed this subject. oops. You should see our conversation before he decided to not be in our team. He even planned to jump into my friends' team, which obviously they won't accept sebab dah halfway through the semester. and with his attitude, no one wants that. Sadly, I got a B for this subject. Just a little disclaimer, it was purely his choice to not be in our group, we didn't kick him ok. Hanis told him to either: kau siapkan bahagian kau atau kau keluar dari group ni. He chose the latter woop.

Next we have Computer Aided Design. It was a fun subject. The lecturer is quite strict. She got her masters from a university in Japan and she was the best student there. I think that is enough to describe how strict she is. Especially when it comes to submitting the report. I failed miserably on my first theory test. The reason is the same as Fluid 2. It was purely my fault to not study it wayyyy before the test comes. The lab test was quite challenging. For this subject, we decided to draw an electrical rotary shaver. Everyone had to draw at least 5 components. One thing that I hope everyone in this team learn(or anyone) was to never do your work on the eleventh hour, especially if you know, you are not capable of doing it on your own. Go ask for help if needed, google it, youtube it. Youtube has helped me a lot! There's this individual assignment where we had to draw certain pictures. Aku punyalah figure out cane nak lukis, pakai tools apa. tup tup ada video dekat youtube on how to draw it. :""") At least I gained something. Back to the group project, my team weren't able to assemble our shaver. Quite a bummer la tbh. We decided to be true to ourselves so we wrote in the report in the conclusion part where we weren't able to assemble a few parts of the components. For this subject, I got an A :DDDD

Lastly we have French 2. The lecturer was really funnn one! He can speak Spanish, bahasa arab, italy, you name it! So kadang tu masa tengah belajar french, tiba tiba he would be like: Oh in Italy. we called this one as ____. His actual major back when he was a student was civil engineering, but he ended up persuing pengajian bahasa after he finished his degree. Dia suka cerita pasal zaman dia study dekat US. He even made us log in to our ig to show us a few places of him at France xD For this subject, I got an A!

Overall, every subject ada group project. Being able to work in team is very important. Kalau member kau tak bagi commitment dalam group, it is important to tell them what they should do, remind them, and if they don't do their part, I guess it is important for you to cover their part. Keep in mind that your grades are going to be effected if you leave their parts blank. Don't forget to tell the lecturers about their attitude hohoho. Yang penting, kau jangan gedik taknak buat parts kau. Nanti aku pukul kang. jk, haram so aku tak buat, insyaAllah.

I don't feel like posting my GPA here, cuba teka aku dapat berapa???

SO here are some of pictures from Kem Induksi Skuad 14(reason why I didn't study for my test hehehe alasan)


muka tak sedar diri ada test in a few days, all out masa main *tutup muka*


xo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..