New Microsoft!
This deserves an entry so let's go
I just studied for 10 minutes and I've decided to take a break huhu. So yesterday, I downloaded the new Microsoft. Ok la it is not new. But it is for me!
I went to Zai's room sebab why not. She was studying for her paper through Microsoft Words 2016. I wanted to upgrade my microsoft mainly because I'm using 2007's, and it is really disturbing when your friend who is using the latest microsoft sent you something. Because honey, the writings will be messed up. Tak berselang la, semua ayat bersambung la. So it will take me sometimes to redo. But when the lower microsoft sends something to the latest microsoft, everything is good. Compatible la basically if lower goes to latest.
And, my friend told me that she got the latest microsoft from our student portal. I knew about this long time ago from twitter but I never actually trusted it. So I just knew that each UiTM student's where given the license to download the microsoft to 5 different laptops/computers. and to 5 different phones. FOR FREE!!!!! :"")
So I tried. and wallaaaa, jadi do. I'm so happy, so this deserves an entry! :)
![]() |
| Babai 2007 |

Before you guys point this one out, yes, it supposed to be 'were' not where.
ReplyDelete