Who is Imran exactly?

It is me, yours truly.


Imran is an older name of mine, it appears a few months before the name 'Natrah’. How? 

Sejarah 101 tentang nama Natrah 
back in 1997 while I was still a fetus, the doctors told my parents that the 'baby’, scientifically it was a fetus, which was me, is a boy. They are expecting for another boy. (Obviously it was a mistake there) 

So Mr. And Mrs. Anuar decided to name him as Imran. Muhammad Imran. The 7th baby from Mr. And Mrs. Anuar. 

Thinking of it, I am grateful for that. Since I was the 7th, most of people thought that my parents had enough children and they wanted to adopt the 7th. 

At that moment, my parents had 4 daughters and 2 sons. 

Here's a story told my Mrs. Anuar, 
One of her friend wanted to adopt the 7th if the baby is a girl, since my mom have 'enough’ daughter so her friend thinks it is a good idea to adopt the 7th. But since the 7ths is a boy, so she wasn't that serious for the adoption. 

It doesn't ends there. My grandmother, asked my mother to give the 7th to my aunt. Who she just had a miscarriage. My aunt doesn't have any child back then. But my mother told her that, she said something like this, “selagi saya boleh bagi makan, bela, jaga anak saya, saya akan jaga dia”, luv u mom. 

I mean like, why would you give your child to someone else, even if the 'someone’ else is your cousins/friends idk. Selagi mampu jaga la anak tu. 

The day that I was born, I happened to be a 4.3kg girl. I was big and my mom delivered me normally. #mak-so-cool. So my parents had to think of a name. Back in that year, the Natrah was a huge case, you can Google that yourself, and my mom likes that name, thus, I was named Natrah. 

Funny how that one time my dad treat me like a son. Like he made my help him angkat khemah yang dah siap pasang, the one yang orang guna untuk kenduri kawin. I mean like, abah, jatuh Rahim nanti how?? But I helped anyway takkan nak biarkan bapak aku buat sorang. 

So that is why I named this blog as Imran, the 'original’ version of Natrah. 

Although I always wanted a twin but meh. Til then, adios x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..