Malam Penghargaan Suksis #SuksisDins

Bismillah, Halo

I'm in the middle of writing my report for Dynamics, and my back is hurt so I've decided to write something on this blog.

Recently we had Malam Penghargaan Kor SUKSIS Skuad 12 dan Skuad 2. Basically these two skuads akan tauliah later in August. Skuad 12 is from Shah Alam and Skuad 2 is from Puncak Alam. That is why we have two skuads. I like writting 'Skuad' instead of 'Squad'. wops. Last time #SuksisDins skuad kitorg buat untuk Skuad 11, this time around, Skuad 14 buat untuk Skuad 12. As you can see, basically dinner ni skuad junior yang kena handle. Skuad 13=skuad aku cuma datang untuk memeriahkan majlis. 

The reality hits me, wow, sem depan aku dah jadi senior, almost two years dah masuk SUKSIS, what I can conclude, I really enjoy myself in this badan uniform. I save this for next entry.

So the dinner was held at Dewan Astana somewhere in Seksyen 14? I'm not exactly sure and I am lazy to Google. The theme was Tuxedo and Floral. Obviously, I go floral instead of the tuxedo. The food was good, the place was nice and overall, it was a nice event. I have nothing to blog about actually because I literally came there to eat, not to do any other work. So takdelah benda menarik. Disini saya menepek beberapa keping gambar.

Mange?

Oh you guys wanted to show that 'fear' face? sorry tersilap expression

Ehehe


Watchout other models, we're going to be the next model baju raya!


Obviously, I did not make up my own face because I don't even have a freagging brush, eyeliner, foundation, you name it, I only have a lipstick which I bought earlier this semester for RM30+ dan itu penjapaian makeup termahal saya xD A huge helper to make this happen, by this I meant the makeup on my face!

xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..