Year 2
Hello, sorry for another neglecting this blog phase, currently I'm in year 2 semester 2, or should I just type semester 4?
Life has been pretty hectic. But anyhow, I am doing fine. I've been thinking about updating about the Kem Induksi that was held from 6 to 8 April, it was fun! Study wise, I'm quite nervous about my prestasi, it wasn't at what I wanted it to be. But there's still room to improve.
Let us pray that I will survive this semester and ace it like never before!
x
Life has been pretty hectic. But anyhow, I am doing fine. I've been thinking about updating about the Kem Induksi that was held from 6 to 8 April, it was fun! Study wise, I'm quite nervous about my prestasi, it wasn't at what I wanted it to be. But there's still room to improve.
Let us pray that I will survive this semester and ace it like never before!
x
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)