The Survival of Semester Three

Bismillah,
Bonjour! So the semester three's result is out and about! ok. In short, semester three was hella fun ride and I don't want to ride it again.

For this semester, I have Dynamics, Mechanics of Materials (Strength), Calculus, Electrical and Power Machines, English and Third Lingo.

For Dynamics, Hanis and I, and my usuals: Adam, Adzeem, Tir, Das, Aina decided to sign up the repeaters class. Simply because the class fits our schedule. This subject is known for its high failure rate, so it is normal for people to repeat this subject, but I don't want. Lecturer wise: He is very good at what he is teaching. BUT, this lecturer ha, he didn't give the lecture notes beforehand, by the end of the chapter then, he will distribute the lecture notes. and, he does not allow us to write the questions, katanya "membazir masa", Fine SIR! And the way he teaches is SOOOOOOO FASSTTTTT. anyhow, I do love him just as much as I love my Sir Thermo. Yep, this Sir Dynamics always point out how ugly my handwritings are, and I have to explain to him that I will rewrite it nicely later in my room just to make him move and stop questioning my handwriting :(

With that high failure rate that I've bold and italic, my faculty had this Peer Tutoring Program, where the seniors will be the one who is teaching the students, US, ME! and it is an extra class la basically. I joined the program and it was good. I took the 4-6pm class. But the problem with this program is, the senior who teached us ajar guna approach berlainan than the one that my lecturer does. So I have two different approaches that I can use. Which it does sounds good right? But no geng, aku sendiri confuse. So I end up stick with my lecturer's ones sebab Sir Dynamics aku tu quite strict kalau tak ikut cara dia huehuehue. So program ni macam, membantu sebab dia bagi banyak latihan, and ada a few formulas yang Sir Dynamics aku skip, maybe sebab kelas repeaters en, sepatutnya tahu dah la formula tu. So, with that being said, Alhamdulillah, managed to get a B+.

One time, my Sir Thermo came into my Dynamics class just to point out Hanis and I to my Sir Dynamics, he told him that "Yang dua tu agak bising", I mean Sir Thermo, can you not? Hahahahaah but on the bright side, I'm glad that he still remember us!

Moving on to Strength, one of my seniors told me that this is the easiest subject, huh? I have to admit that it wasn't as bad as Dynamics. Buttttt, it took me some time to understand the concepts/theories. Lecture wise: This is her first time teaching the subject, so she wasn't really prepared, and lack of experience in teaching. Some of my friends decide to change their class, I wanted to, but "Kalau semua tukar kelas, then siapa yang nak duduk kelas ni?" -Hanis2k17, so I stayed, we stayed. But it is still bearable la, half of the semester, we have another lecturer teaching us this subject, and the second lecturer is GOOD, Alhamdulillah tak tukar kelas. But I guess, it all depends on you la kot, kalau rasa boleh go lagi dengan lecturer tu, kekal kelas, if not, go ahead and change la kelas. Long story short, I got an A for this subject! :)

Calculus, where to start. Overall it is a fun subject, I really enjoy this semester's maths. maths=calculus, same thing. I like to call it maths instead of calculus because the word 'maths' will made me see calculus, as an easy subject. Lecturer wise: She is a really nice lecturer. Banyak borak. Suka bagi gula gula, geng, bukan gula gula Fruit Plus ok, dia bagi Cadburry yalls! iols suka! Alhamdulillah, managed to get an A+ for this one!

We had to take an Electrical Engineering's subject for this semester, Electrical and Power Machines, aka EPE491. Only for this subject, Hanis and I weren't in the same class. She chose the 8-10 morning class, and I chose 4-6 evening class. I wanted to change to another class actually because: I don't have friends other than Mimi, the lecturer is strict, like reallly strict. But I stayed. But it wasn't easy to go through that 14 lecture weeks, but I do miss him now. He used to work as an Airforce people so I guess that is why he is VERY STRICT. His notes is short and simple. and he is really nice with me :) nice as in he never point out my ugly handwriting, one time I didn't finish his tutorials, and he didn't even bother to ask me to flip my paper to check whether I've finished his work; disclaimer: aku just scribble, tak tulis elok elok. I told Syafiq that this lecturer likes me but he never agrees with it. pfffft, guys. Talk about the test, it was hardddd. and very different compared to my friends' test. But I'm cool. To end, I managed to get an A- for this subject, I aimed for a solid A but A- is cool, Alhamdulillah.

English is okay, the lecturer is Funnehhh, suka sarcastic and mannnn, I do like him. Managed to get an A-, fun fact: Aku tak pernah nampak kilauan A+/A/A- untuk subject english, back in asasi days, the highest that I'm able to get is a B+, so Alhamdulillah for the improvement.

For the Third Lingo, I'm taking French. SO here's a story, masa nak daftar kelas haritu, aku daftar quite lambat dalam pukul 3 baru bukak laptop. And masa tu, kelas French je baru bukak untuk subject third language, and, logically, mesti dah penuh. Macam kelas Mandrin, Japan, German dgn Arab bukak lambat sikit. So, aku saja je la tekan jugak untuk daftar kelas French, walhal dekat situ dah siap tulis dah total student dalam kelas tu dah cukup 25/25. then I clicked the register button. Dalam hati aku dah fikir dah, mungkin tak dapat la ni. Suddenly bammmm, there goes the subject, somehow, rezeki aku la kot, aku dapat register subject french. mungkin ada orang tukar or tertekan cancel kot dekat subject tu, idk. It is compulsory to take third language in UiTM, in case you are wondering. Memandangkan sem ni baru first time ambik third lingo, kitorg belajar basic punya je, French level 1, tapi sekarang ni, aku menyesal tak selak buku masa cuti semester ni :') managed to get an A. also, I have no friends in this class, mostly students dalam kelas ni pelajar penerapan diploma thus, I have to make some new friends :) they are nice. Lecturer wise: He is nice! 

With all of that being said, I guess you can guess my CGPA for this semester, it was, Alhamdulillah, even better than my first semester's CGPA. Thank you to everyone! Later, I'll write how the 21 year old me study for her finals ok geng?!
Given by yours truly's brother during her birthday. Anddddd, look at her table, MasyaAllah, kenapa ada penyepit pun aku sendiri confuse hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..