Don't Say It
Hola amigos. Another post to distract me from finishing the PGA post.
Back then, I always have this mindset for people whom listen to Malay songs, watches Malay dramas and reading Malay cliche novel as 'JIWANG', do they even have any correlation? No. But that is what I do.
Little did I know, I ended up being that 'JIWANG' person. I started to like reading Malay novels and listening to Malay songs. I bought more than 10 Malay novels last year! yep. that bad. I usually read the ones that my mom had. but now, I just want to have my own.
I was so shy to tell people I read novels. :p At the moment, I am not into Malay dramas, yet?
I've been reading this one blog, she writes cerpen and novels. usually novel dekat blog ni writer post sikit bab, lepastu kalau nak baca kena beli novel, thus, money, thus, natrah HAVE to pay to get the books. and the blog is Rehan Makhtar's. Okay cool.
Little did I know, Farina also read her blog! and she knew her longer than I do. by now you should know that Farina is my close friend in degree. and if you've been following this blog (before I took down most of the entries), you would be noticing about my closed Asasi friend, Farhana or Fanawww. Their names are almost the same! and both of their mothers are teachers! and both of their brothers like army thingy(Fanawww: MTD, Farina: PALAPES), both of them have nice handwriting, both of them like to lilit tangan dekat lengan aku masa berjalan :)
Andd, both of them are so so RAJIN! but they're different in term of personalities. and I like both of theirs! Tiba tiba aku rasa, aku nak tulis pasal how I met them. and another thing they have in common is, IT WASNT FRIEND AT THE FIRST SIGHT!
Since Fanawww lagi tua untuk usia persahabatan ini, maka kita dahulukan yang tua. Ok Natrah at the age of something something, here's how you met Fanawww.
Back in Asasi, I was close to Sarah before Fana and I become close. It all started a day before the submission of CSC semester 1. which is hujung sem jugak la. I went to her house(I mean, bilik dia masa dekat Palam, we call it house), siapkan part yang tak siap. sepatutnya tugas ahli lain, but dah lambat sangat, aku tolong coverkan. Masa tu la baru rapat sebab I guess she understands me. Because awal awal tu Fana selalu dengan Lia. Aku rasa start dari situ la aku dan Fana bagai belangkas, dan semestinya aku belangkas yang comel. Masa sem satu, untuk subject CSC je aku dengan Fana satu group.
Masa sem dua, semua benda buat dengan dia 😆 dari subject CTU(omg ingat tak kita buat pasal Solat untuk kesihatan, and Fana did the part pasal kenapa perempuan tak boleh solat dari sudut sains, rindduuuu, with Raja), group ELC(pair work, group work, you name it!), group lab Physics, Chemist, group CSC(Bul8: GCSC omg rindu Syakir, Faizul, Edd), group assignment Chemist(group dak dak ditolak tepi 😂😂). That day yang aku bagitahu Fana that I think I like this one friend, and she goess, "Ah aku dah agak dah Nat"-dengan nada bangga.
Tiba tiba teringat masa sem 1 degree Syakir pernah datang all the way from Seremban to Shah Alam untuk jumpa kitorg 😃#sweet. Masa Asasi sem 1, Aku Fana Syakir namakan diri kitorg THE RAMONA idk why mannn. and ajak sekali Azli dengan Pedot, pergi makan dekat Seksyen 7.
Moving on to Farina, I actually called her by the name, 'Hanis', tapi kalau aku saja nak gedik aku suka panggil dia 'Farina' sebab nampak lembut. Oh oh, talk about this, Both Farina dengan Farhana tak suka orang panggil diorg with that name, whyy??
Dunia sangatlah kecil, little did I know, Farina dulu masa asasi kelas R2, and I was from R4. yep. Masa awal sem 1 degree, aku tak suka Farina sebab dia kata aku lame sebab tak tengok Harry Potter, and I dislike her eversince. macam budak budak do hahah. Siap cerita dekat Fana lagi yang Farina kata aku lame xD mind you that Fana aku rasa dia kenal semua orang la kot.
Things changed, one day we were on our way to college from faculty, I suddenly open up to her about my groupmates untuk subject Workshop- which aku basically sedih bila groupmates tak bagi commitment masa buat report. Masa tu baru aku macam, mannn Farina ni pun fun jugak berkawan.
TIba tiba masa kelas MEC400, sir suruh buat kumpulan untuk projek F100, and suddenly Farina pusing belakang pandang aku(dia duduk depan, aku duduk belakang), and was like, "Nat, jom satu group", I was like, "ooooook?". That was the moment how I got stucked with her up til today. I enjoy working, studying, talking with her.
Masa sem dua lagi la, aku dengan dia satu group untuk almost every subject: Material Science(ft. Zahid &Kree), CSC(ft Zahid), CTU(ft Woo&Pika). Bukan setakat Hanis la, Zahid pun aku bedal satu group (as stated above), satu lagi subject Workshop.
Sem tiga pun tak terkecuali, satu group dengan Hanis untuk: Dynamics(assignment 1&2), Strength(ft. Zahid&Adzeem). Aku rasa Zahid suka do satu group dengan Aku dengan Farina, sebab he would be, "Nak satu group dengan kau Nat". *flips tudung*
I do SUKSIS while she does Brassband(main alat muzik), she used to be in club SMF and me in Motorsport. She likes to cook, I don't cook, I eat. She wears skirts to class, I wear jeans.
I love both of them equally! (Aini, if you're reading this, anda sahabat dari darjah satu, tak patut sama level dengan kawan asasi dengan degree cuz you have your own level in my heart)
Ok back to what I'm suppose to blog about, Farina also read the blog that I read. So kadang tu fun sebab kau boleh bercakap pasal watak dalam novel, share novel sebab dua dua suka penulis yang sama.
This is pointless actually, but I miss writing and they are kool


Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)