2018!
21 y/o
I am not actually turning 21 this month, but somewhere around this year, I would turn to vingt et un ans :)
twenty years old me have not met her 'the one', you know, that guy who I ended up marrying with. Maybe I have, maybe I don't. But things will eventually fall in right places, right?
I started to learn a lot about my body: as in I should not be overstressed, or else I'd be sick the next day if it does.
I started to realise that I hate papers that weren't binding. or that I just prefer books over kertas kajang. I would get stress. One of the things I just realised about myself.
I'm a visual person when it comes to studying. One of the reasons why I never skip lecture is because then, I won't have the memories of the topic that we learned. I complain a lot about a few of the classes that I take in this semester, but I still go to each classes, and my roommate will be like, "ah Natrah acah kata nak skip kelas, tapi tak pernah skip", true.
I like printing nine slides on one page, printed both sided, hated blank pages, hated black and white copy, hated Times New Roman 12, prefer Arial 11 instead, liking my planner-calendar :)
Became close to the person that I dislike at first. (Farina)
Making new friends, and became close and whenever I/them in need of help, we have each other's back.
Resolution?
-I wanted to not waste time scrolling through social media.
-To become a better daughter/sister/friend/self.
-To stop having a crush on that UPNM guy that have 0.000000000000001% chances of noticing me. That first crush that I like simply because of his good looking. I believe personality should be the number one priority for 'the guy'.
-To actually study so that I can teach others, and others can benefit from me :)
-To write more
-To actually tell people that I have a blog, because currently, I'm still shy.
-To inspire people, idk how, but I'm still gonna write this down.
-To inspire people, idk how, but I'm still gonna write this down.
-To be better, insyaAllah
I'm having finals at the moment,
'semoga Natrah dan para sahabat dipermudahkan, amin :)'
thanks guys :')
Natrah 21
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)