Cool Wednesday Evening

No there's nothing cool happening. just an update, life updates?

-I just had my first EPE test, it is an electrical subject, we have to take the subject.  
-my legs are still not okay after the PGA camp, ps: I'm trying my best to update about that camp but it will take me some time, but I'm hoping that it would be up anytime soon because boy, I tell you, it was a really fun camp.
-I have dynamics test next week. some days I would feel like dynamics is a fun subject, some days it will be the other way. idk. 
-I have SAF, Sukan Antara Fakulti next week, I join Larian, which basically is a merentas desa kinda sport, previously I joined Orienteering, but not this time. Perks of being a girl in the faculty full of guys, most of the sports tak perlu pemilihan :)
-I'm worried about my EPE :(
-An unknown number whatsapped me, and I replied, and we talked about EPE, but I don't even know whose the person I'm talking to, but the person is my classmate, but idk whom.
-I wanted to go to the stadium to do some run, but I don't have friend to go with, I don't want to be alone.
-But at the end of the day, you only have yourself, so might as well just do it alone
-Next month(November) is gonna be a hella busy month
-First up we have.... tests, quizes, camp, Engineering week and the list goes on~
-I have an extra class tomorrow :(

end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..