Own Way
Reaching 20 years of age, I started to realise a thing or two about myself, or to be specific, on how I want my things to be; study related stuffs.
- I hate black and white notes, if the class representative had to print the notes for the whole class, I always told the class rep to not print it for me; I'm attracted to colours.
- I wanted the notes to be organised. If I print past years, I would make sure that the latest will be on top, followed by the pasts; if it is mixed, I'd be demotivated;
- I like to put every slides in a paper; impossible, i'd choose 9 or 12 slides per page, 6 slides per page is okay, 4 slides per page can be accepted, but 2 slides per page is a no no; kedekut kertas la kot but I just don't like the white spaces on my notes you get me?
- I dislike if my notes are not printed on both sided(if possible), why must you waste papers?
- I hate small slide notes, protips that I learn from abang printing dekat mawar, in order for the slides to occupy most of the spaces on the paper, change the powerpoint to pdf.
I'm such a complicated when it comes to study related stuff. even the books that i'm gonna use to write my notes are specified, it must be this type of book, what colour, i don't like the lined ones. I don't know man, natrah at the age of twenty is weird, i wonder how i would be at the age of 22, when I'm in my third or forth year, do I still, care about this small small stuff?
Nothing much actually to blog about, I just want to put something up. till then, adios x
Nothing much actually to blog about, I just want to put something up. till then, adios x
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)