Natrah Palam
There might be a part 2, there might be unfinished, something in between, I don't know how it would end but I just want to blog about this. If you are following me on twitter, I've tweeted about this before, so here's the story;
It all started, I believe, a few weeks after result upu degree, Wanie, who is my former housemate whatsapped me and asked; "Nat, kau nak join tak group whatsapp UiTM, dia macam diorg update la apa apa untuk MDS nanti" stuff like that; so we joined the group. Me being Natrah as usual, will not respond anything in the group, I'm those silent reader la. Suddenly, there was this one guy, I believed he is a guy, or he is actually a she? idk
He goes, "siapa Natrah Palam?", I was online at the moment, I was like, is he talking about me, or is there someone in the group named Natrah as well, and she happened to do Asasi in Palam as well? I know this sounds weird but last time during Asasi, I've searched nama 'Natrah', just to see if there is someone named Natrah, and the is. and her name was Tengku Natrah something something from foundation in law, so basically, Natrah Palam can only be me, like I've said earlier, I'm just a silent reader so I just read.
He didn't stop there, he also asked, "sebab dekat group ni, aku save nombor dia sorang". aku lagi la macam, hmmmmm not me, totally gonna ignore. yep totally ignored don't worry. I mean, let's be real, if he saved my number, he can totally whatsapp me personally and asked how's the heck he can have my number, boleh jadi, Wanie save number aku as Natrah Palam? or he accidentally saved my number but my whatsapp's user name is NatrahMohdAnuar, so how?
| so we can assume that he accidentally saved my number la kot. |
So.... this thing ends there, I mean, I never say hi to him, reciprocally. I've totally forgotten about this..........
...
up till semester 2's final.
Remember in my previous blogpost I blogged that I study with Mimi at PTAR? on one of the days we were at PTAR, Mimi's friend tag along, let me name him as, Riri, he's a guy and obviously that is not his actual name, actually I forgot his name bahahha I hope he wears jacket faculty la nanti kalau terserempak dekat fakulti so that aku boleh baca nama dia, or I'll ask Mimi la siapa nama kawan dia ni. I am bad at remembering people's name, okok back to the story.
While we were studying, Mimi tiba tiba nak pergi toilet maka tinggallah Riri dan aku. To make things not awkward, I go,
"Nama kau apa?",
and he goes Riri-yep totally. "Nama kau?"
"oh, aku Natrah"
"Kawan petanque Mimi ke?"
"Eh tak, kawan kelab"
...
Then we do our things,
a few minutes after that he asked,
"kau ada kawan fac chemical tak?"
I have a few, kawan skuad from chemical, there's only three of them; Beng, Pika, Syaidi.
"adalah jugak, kenapa?"
"kawan lelaki?"
hmmmm, Syaidi is a guy, so I go
"ada sorang, Syaidi"
"emm, aku tak kenal, tapi kau kenal tak Man"
let me be real, I forgot siapa yang Riri sebut, so I named that guy as 'Man',
"oh, aku tak kenal, kenapa?"
"takde, sebab dia pernah tanya aku, aku kenal tak Natrah Mechy"
"hmmmmmmmm"
So in conclusion, I do not know who is 'Natrah Palam' guy and 'Natrah Mechy' guy. whether they are the same person or not, am I the actual Natrah Mechy or there is another girl named Natrah and study mechanical idk, how can this person knows I do mechy, i just don't know.
SO this thing remain mistery; I really hope there's a part two, kalau aku ingat nama lelaki tu, probably aku boleh tanya Pika, aiyyooo. why Nats why. Mungkin aku terlupa sebab I cried a few days after that sebab thermo sukar.
till then, adios

Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)