Nata-de-coco

No I won't write poem, I suck, I've tried before, and I've published two of my poems on Majalah sekolah huhuhuu, but don't worry, both of them are suck as well i don't know how it made its way through 😖

Story number #1: Bahagian Trauma dan Kecemasan, Hospital Shah Alam.
It was about six days before our first paper for finals, Ain, Nis and I decided to eat at mamak somewhere in Seksyen 7 because most of the kedai at DC tutup. I ate nasi with some fish. andddddd, somewhat aku tercekik tulang ikan. It wasn't my first time obviously, the last time i chocked a fish bone was in 2012, form 3, yes. I ended up going to PPUM to get the fish bone out.

The first thing that came into my mind was, "HOW AM I GOING TO GET THIS THING OUT??", back then I have my father with me to help me. and I am alone now! *me being dramatic as usual*. Googled on what surah to read if tercekik tulang ikan, tried the tips and the bone just doesn't want to come out. The next step, tried to eat the gumpalan nasi; my parents used to tell me that this will help. Nope, still there. I tried to eat the 50cent sausage(yang standard size tu, not the jumbo one) without kunyah, kot kot jadi pulak ke, since telan gumpalan nasi tak berhasil 😀 It was the worst idea, I almost puked!

I couldn't finish the rest of my food, so we've decided to blah from that place sebab nak pergi giant kejap before balik kolej. Mind you that the fish bone is still in my throat! bought some stuff, suddenly I've this brilliant idea to buy natadicoco- mesti semua pernah makan kan. funny story: dulu masa sekolah rendah, ada this one friend pernah ejek aku "Nata-de-coco". (tak lawak ke? gais ketawa gais). Back to the story, the aim was the same; mungkin the coco will help me swallow the fish bone since gumpalan nasi and sausage tak berhasil. Reached kolej and I've tried the natadecoco, guess what the fish bone decided to do?

It decided to stay. I don't like you! After zohor prayer, I asked Ain to teman me to clinic. GOT-TO-GET-THIS-THING-OUT! We went to the clinic in Seksyen 2, and the doctor told me that they do not have the equipment to pull the fish bone out, but she'll give the surat rujukan(?) hospital instead 😭 so this whole thing will be something like what I've gone through five years before, which is going to the hospital. yeay.

So we went back to college since it was almost asar. after asar, I order grabcar and went to Hospital Shah Alam all by myself, I'm a big girl, yeay. it was scary la to be honest, I wanted to ajak Nis to teman but she has a paper on that Monday. The process was smooth. waited for about thirty minutes before my name was called. The doctor asked me what I ate, and I go "Oh ikan patin masak tempoyak". She asked me to open my mouth so that she can see, 'da thing'-fish bone. "Oh, itu dia". then she bring me to this one room with the 'complete' apparatus. But suddenly, the fish bone think it is funny to disappear, and suddenly also(maaf cikgu english sekalian) couldn't  feel any fish bone in my throat. So I may dismiss. Ok. If I somehow had swallowed the fish bone then that's nice, but what if it's still in my throat? at the 'kaunter ubat', suddenly I felt like there's a fish bone in my throat, great!

I asked the nurse there can I meet the doctor again? and she said yes, Alhamdulillah, I went back to the doctor. and she was like, "oh, tadi takde kan?", so she asked my to open my mouth again, and there you go, DA THING was there! so she take me to the 'full equipped equipment room'?-I named it myself huhu. And when she checked me using the torch light in that room, there wasn't any fish bone. Aku dah stress dah, main 'cak cak' pulak dia ni. And the doctor called for some assist, which is a random abang guard(not pak guard sebab dia masih muda), the doctor decided to use her phone's torch light and there you go, the fish bone. so kiranya torch light dalam bilik tu yang bermasalah. so the abang guard hold the doctor's phone, while the doctor pulled the fish bone out.

*menangis dalam hati*

So I balik dari hospital with a smile on my face, ordered a grabcar and it was a guy, so I've talked la dengan abang tu, he asked why I was there, told him that aku tercekik tulang ikan, he gave some tips on how to handle the situation, told him that i've tried what he has said dan tak menjadi, sebab tulah aku ada dekat hospital tu hehe 😇 he told me that one of his friends lost his voice lepas tercekik tulang ikan, i was like "serious la?", and he goes, "tapi sehari jelah dia takde suara, lepastu dah ok balik", fuhhhhh

So that is what happened to a almost 20-years-old Natrah six days before her first paper during semester 2. If you are wondering, Lin wasn't around as she was still in Kelantan, lama sangat cuti raya nokkss.

dengan itu, sebelum saya menghabiskan entry ini; MAKANLAH ELOK ELOK!
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..