Masuk Baris

This is the part 2 of Beruniform.

Before I made up my mind to join suksis, I was confused between palapes or suksis. so while I was at hari bertemu pelanggan, mind you that I went there with my girls' classmates. suddenly there's a voice from behind that asked me,  "eh nat, kau pun nak masuk palapes kan?", I turned around and it was a guy, it was weird, so I made that who-are-you? face, and he was like, "mesti kau tak save nombor aku kan?", obviously I didn't, so he told me his name, and he is, Fizi. he's also in the Palapes Udara group(did I tell you that I was in the Palapes Udara's whatsapp group? no?).

The first day of koko came, all of the unit beruniform people had to do some persembahan, or promote their unit. because us UiTM-nites had to take unit beruniform for our first semester, and it made me realise that basically, all of us has the basic kawad :) there was Brassband, Kembara, Bomba, BSM, Sispa, Palapes-Darat, Laut, Udara and Suksis. During the palapes udara part, the spoke person was from mechanical as well, and I totally go; ok air force here we go, and then the brassband did some performance, I was like, I was to play some instruments toooo! But you can guess that I ended up choosing Suksis.

Here's a thing, if you didn't join any of the units, you MUST JOIN KESATRIA NEGARA. and aku daftar kesatria negara, but kau boleh je keluar dan masuk unit lain. So I went for ujian kesihatan Suksis at Dewan Mawar, there was a loooot of people, no joke. we had to isi some borang and stuffs.

And during the ujian kesihatan, it was basically nothing tau, I mean all that I could remember was, we had to 'bagi arahan' like- Skuad, Skuad Sedia, Keluar Baris, those stuffs. then we had to timbang berat- which is the minimum weight was 48, but I was 50 so lepas, the minimum height was 157, and yours truly is 158, lepas, I passed a bit from the minimum requirement hhuuhuhu. then we had to run from point A to point B, lunjur kaki and touch the feet, and tengok sama ada tangan kita sama panjang or not, cara kawad ok tak, and bahu. oh gurl, talk about bahu, I just knew that my shoulder is a bit senget, I mean, dia tak semetri,  idk why, hahaha but I passed the ujian kesihatan btw(obviously Natrah pfft)

After ujian kesihatan, there will be the interview session, and I was nervous, it was a week after the ujian kesihatan, I guess I was well prepared kot la, not really, read about PDRM and some UiTM stuffs that I never bothered about. I still remember, that night before the interview, I asked Firaz(which she was my neighbor, schoolmate, ex-classmates, she went to asasi UiTM as well and she was my roommate), "patut ke kita pergi?". and she was like, "pergi je la cuba". all that I could think of at that moment was, if this is meant for me, I'd pass the interview and be a Suksis, if this is not the best path for me, I'd go for kesatria negara. the interview went well, and like usual, people will notice about my voice, idk, for some reason I don't think that my voice sounded any weird, but people always point out about my voice, does it really sounded like a male voice? kadang tu sedih jugak but what can I do, I can never change my voice, even if I can, I wouldn't do it because then I'd be sounded like a nice girl which I am not. that's enough of rumbling.

A day after the interview, the name list went out, and there goes my name.

and of course, everyone started to point out my voice again, I mean, lets be real guys, do not point out anyone's flaws, whether her face has pimples, or she has a big nose, or she has a darker skin tone, I mean, just no. yeah I pointed out one of my friends flaw during asasi, mungkin inilah balasannya. but people, just survive with my voice would ya?

that was my journey to be a part of this Suksis family. it was one of the best thing that could ever happen to Natrah@degree. I enjoy doing what I do. I like kawad, I like having friends from the other faculties, I like going for camps, I like doing things that I never had a chance to do if I'm not in Suksis: Revolver.38. Skuad lelaki pun fun fun, they are nice.

To be honest, as I am writing this, I find that it wasn't any interesting to be reading it. but if you still read, i love you!

Some people join unit beruniform because us units will get free college and allowance. those are the two 'fun' things. But the thing for me personally, that attracts me the most was the latihan dan college. first of all, the college was very very veryyyy near to my faculty, and it is also near the DC, I don't have to pay for the bus to get to my faculty. Talk about latihan, I mean kawad is one thing, but the camping part iss so funnn for me personally, for the ;

first semester, there was Kem Induksi, which I didn't want to blog about it, mainly because I didn't enjoy my time during the camp, sebab masa tu aku rasa down gila lepas jawab test Statics, but the camp was fun, but, you know when you're sad, you just don't put all your hearts to what you are doing(ke aku je camni?), this camp is basically for bonding session between junior(13), inter(12) and senior(11), cause we #suksisfamily <---this hashtag is valid ok!

and for second semester, there was Kem Etika, which I haven't had time to blog about this, it was by far, hands down, kem paling banyak input, the jurulatih was funny, and it was a 6 days camp, tidur pulak atas katil, bilik siap ada aircond, tepi pantai, memang masyuk la. this camp is basically for us to know each of our squad members, by the end of the camp, finally baru la berani tegur everyone sebab dah rapat, gosh it was a great feelings ok!

 third sem, we will be going for Kem PGA, basically kem tu kau akan masuk hutan, but the sad part of this camp is that, it will be held during cuti mid sem :(

forth sem, anak angkat, fifth sem, kursus marin, which from what I've read and was told, nanti kena belajar berenang, I'm scared. sixth sem will be kem kepimpinan.

3 tahun, might be a long phase, but I've got to finish what I've started. I'm so sleepy, tadi lari a few rounds dekat stadium #natrahjogging . and I just realised that muka aku dah hitam help.

Thank you if you read this whole entry because there was nothing fun lets be real.
Till then, adios (no pictures because it was in my hard disk, lazy to plug in)

ok la satu la gambar,
Siti, Natrah, Lin. yes meet Siti, kawan skuad used to confuse between us :( but not anymore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..