Beruniform

So as you all know, I'm in badan beruniform. I never actually dream, or thought of being in badan beruniform in university. But I really enjoy doing what I am doing right now. so today I'd like to write for my future reference, on how this uniform thingy started.

boots, beret, belts; 3 kali pusingan padang, lari!

Back in secondary school, I was a bomba. I enjoyed kawad and camping, but I never get the luck to go for the camping sampai peringkat kebangsaan, which is for me personally; something yang cool and it was in my secondary bucket list la har har har (I know I sound lame but who cares, everyone have their own bucket list so please).

During asasi semester dua, my roommate, which is Saming(bukan nama sebenar) made me follow this one guy's instagram, who is from UPNM. I asked her "why?", and Saming goes "weh, aku follow dia tau semalam, tapi tiba tiba harini bila aku try nak tengok ig dia, dia dah block aku weh". so the reason why I was forced to follow his ig was to see whether I'm being blocked as well or not. So this UPNM guy is an airforce, quite charming but wtv. update on that guy: he didn't block me up til today, so Saming, i do not know why must he blocked you

Since I am following this guy, of course he posted his pictures wearing his uniform, holding some senapang and all of that stuff, suddenly I go: wow, this's so COOOOOL!, I wanted to be in uniform body and do cool stuff and my bucket list from secondary school can become a realityyy!!

So this guy basically inspires me to be in uniform body, back; thanks dude.

But, encik Anuar on the other hand will not let me be in that university, just so you know, my parents made me choose courses that my current university have to offer, so basically dulu masa pilih UPU(degree), semua pilihan aku adalah daripada universiti yang aku currently enroll; so masa result keluar dulu, aku cuma risau course apa aku dapat, bukan universiti apa huhuhuhuh 😅😅😅😅(but I still love them)- the same thing applies during my first UPU(foundation/diploma) so I'm used to it already.

With that being said, I let this dream sank.

Remember during the 'holiday' between the end of foundation and degree, I worked at toysarus, so one of my friend that I met there, which is Shabir, he used to study in the same university as the 'guy', and that makes Birbir even interesting. There were a few days that I ended up rehat with him(our supervisor yang susun jadual just for your additional information), and we would talk a bit(a lot, don't lie Natrah) about life in general, he sometimes share his story at that university, I also asked him why he stopped from upnm, but that is his side of the story which i guess is not appropriate for me to write it here; he told me that the amount of money he got while he was there, how their latihan was, and I asked him, "tak penat ke kalau malam malam tiba tiba orang tu suruh bangun masuk baris?", be being innocent as usual *blows nail*, and the answer to that question, immediately put things into perspective;

"Kau dibayar untuk buat segala latihan, so selagi kau rasa arahan dia tu okay, buat je, jangan mengeluh"-Birbir,2016.

His answer makes me realise dan membuka minda aku, and that is a nice thing being friend with older people because they have more pengalaman, wiser:)

So during our MDS aka orientasi, there were this slot where the unit beruniform people promote about their uniform; because us uitm people must take unit beruniform for our first semester's koko. it is a MUST. there were Kesatria Bomba, SISPA, Palapes, Suksis(meh), Kesatria Negara(Mimi's favourite), Kesatria Brassband(Farina's fav) and many more. 

I was interested in Palapes udara, thanks ig guy, I mean, their uniform is also cool compared to the other two. So during the Hari Bertemu Pelanggan, which is basically, a week where all the uniform bodies promote their uniforms to the semester one people. I went to the Palapes udara's booth, but somehow, I wasn't eager anymore due to how the latihan is going to held, as I was during the orientasi, so I ended up daftar for Kesatria Negara(which is the basic).

I went to Hari Bertemu Pelanggan tiga kali ok, so the first time aku datang sebab daftar Kesatria, I even joke about how there's this akak gave me the flyer or brochure? about Suksis because it is written there where you must be; 1) Mempunyai penglihatan yang sihat 2) Pendengaran yang sihat. I mean, akak, I wear specs akak. 

The second time I was there, I went to the Palapes udara's booth again. and I was totally, neh. and the third time I went there, I went to the Suksis booth sebab temankan Nis(which is my classmate, at that moment and currently, she is my roommate as well). I am totally not interested, I mean, aku dengar je la apa akak tu nak cakap, and then akak tu ajak suruh is borang but before that, kena check berat badan dengan ketinggian, I exceed the minimum requirement dan terus isi borang, just isi je, I wasn't that serious at that time.

Wow guys, am I too detail about this, I guess I'll continue in my next post; til then, peace out ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..