#SuksisDins Part 2
Where was I.....(checking the previous entry)
SO we are on Pintu Gerbang, Ain and I decided to go with the theme Wayang Kulit. We've decided to pick Tok, Arif, Acap, Alifah, Husna and Fazira to help us with this thing. so why wayang kulit you might ask? well, idk, out of the blue, aku rasa wayang kulit is really a traditional thing, and i think it has beauty in it. so i google the picture of wayang kulit, i was S H O C K! yeah really, I am. I was scared. do we have to go with this plan. can we change the plan. so what's the plan B? we don't have. and at that time, I already presented my idea to my teammates and i go all f me. no.
So I started to doubt myself. should we go with this plan. i ask for their opinions, and they are all.... "aku tak kisah" "aku ikut je", but i don't have any plan b. so the last straw would be: STICK TO THE FIRST PLAN NATRAH! haih. The reason why I do not want to go with the plan was that, I thought wayang kulit is all cute and fun stuff, but what i found on the google was totally different :) (totally crossing future husband from Kelantan and Terengganu, hahahaha jkjk)
Forgot to mention, selain pintu gerbang, aku juga ditugaskan untuk MEJA PENDAFTARAN. yeah the reason why I was given 'so many task' is because, aku takde kerja before the event, so mari kita bagi Natrah some kerja, sebab, SU buat apa je? haha :( wtv la at least i have something to look forward to(trying to look at the bright side). So for the meja pendaftaran, I've decided to go all technology. no papers, no pens. just laptops, microsoft excel, and ctrl+F. for meja pendaftaran, since kehadiran for those yang datang malam tu kena letak dalam laporan(which should be done by SU), aku decide ajak Am tolong aku bahagian ni.
A few weeks before the event, there were some meetings with Cik Khalid, it was held at night, and it ends around 12 something. not gonna tell what happen during the meeting since there is nothing fun to be blogged about. so 12 o'clock, of course la logically pintu mawar dah tutup. so we were like(there were some of us only, like those ketua untuk setiap ajk only), "Cik, macam mana nak balik, pintu mesti kunci :(", and cik khalid sent us sampai pintu mawar and siap teman masuk pintu kolej lagi just in case orang mawar tak bagi masuk. totally felt like a 5 year old kid and bapak teman masuk tadika hahaha. idk, aku rasa comel.
A week before the event, Ain and I decided to beli kain untuk pintu gerbang. so, we have to measure the tiang pintu gerbang tinggi mana, berapa meter kain nak beli and what not. So we went to Annex and try to measure some stuff before we head to Nagoya to buy some kain. After that we went to Nagoya, naik motor, weng weng~ We chose the kain that we think suits with the theme that we are going for. then we went to Maria(those dak dak AD semestinya tahu tempat ini), to buy some A1 mounting boards, tapes and benang. Done with that 'buying part', time to google some wayang kulit picture for realll!
Since I was in doubt with this idea, i tried to think of the other idea as well. so i was thinking about doing those corak that Sarawak people had on their body. but that idea last for 3 hours before i've decided to stick with wayang kulit.
This time around, I specifically googled: WAYANG KULIT KELANTAN, Alhamdulillah, the pictures that i've found was all nice, sedap mata memandang, and really glad that i didn't go with the Sarawak-plan-b thingy. (OK future Kelantan or Terengganu people, I welcome you back)
So the following days we went to the printing shop to print some wayang kulit stuffs. distribute them to our teammates and violaaa, tunggu dan lihat. Told them they need to cut the mounting board mengikut bentuk printed wayang kulit. It was hard I know.
Untuk, apa orang kata, emm.. men-support member yang kita buat 'orang' wayang kulit, maka aku pun buat la wayang kulit tapi bentuk kipas punya, so simple ye aku tahu but i made 6 of it, ok la tu kan? support jugak, sikit. hmm
All the weekdays' night(the week of 'the day') was spend at pejabat suksis, helping those AJK yang perlukan bantuan, I was nice when all your kawan skuad kumpul together helping each other :") like i've said before, it is nice to know that someone's got your back~
Let's skip all the other days and moving on to 'THE DAY'. well I leave this for another entry. That's that for this entry, see you in the next one! :)
SO we are on Pintu Gerbang, Ain and I decided to go with the theme Wayang Kulit. We've decided to pick Tok, Arif, Acap, Alifah, Husna and Fazira to help us with this thing. so why wayang kulit you might ask? well, idk, out of the blue, aku rasa wayang kulit is really a traditional thing, and i think it has beauty in it. so i google the picture of wayang kulit, i was S H O C K! yeah really, I am. I was scared. do we have to go with this plan. can we change the plan. so what's the plan B? we don't have. and at that time, I already presented my idea to my teammates and i go all f me. no.
So I started to doubt myself. should we go with this plan. i ask for their opinions, and they are all.... "aku tak kisah" "aku ikut je", but i don't have any plan b. so the last straw would be: STICK TO THE FIRST PLAN NATRAH! haih. The reason why I do not want to go with the plan was that, I thought wayang kulit is all cute and fun stuff, but what i found on the google was totally different :) (totally crossing future husband from Kelantan and Terengganu, hahahaha jkjk)
Forgot to mention, selain pintu gerbang, aku juga ditugaskan untuk MEJA PENDAFTARAN. yeah the reason why I was given 'so many task' is because, aku takde kerja before the event, so mari kita bagi Natrah some kerja, sebab, SU buat apa je? haha :( wtv la at least i have something to look forward to(trying to look at the bright side). So for the meja pendaftaran, I've decided to go all technology. no papers, no pens. just laptops, microsoft excel, and ctrl+F. for meja pendaftaran, since kehadiran for those yang datang malam tu kena letak dalam laporan(which should be done by SU), aku decide ajak Am tolong aku bahagian ni.
A few weeks before the event, there were some meetings with Cik Khalid, it was held at night, and it ends around 12 something. not gonna tell what happen during the meeting since there is nothing fun to be blogged about. so 12 o'clock, of course la logically pintu mawar dah tutup. so we were like(there were some of us only, like those ketua untuk setiap ajk only), "Cik, macam mana nak balik, pintu mesti kunci :(", and cik khalid sent us sampai pintu mawar and siap teman masuk pintu kolej lagi just in case orang mawar tak bagi masuk. totally felt like a 5 year old kid and bapak teman masuk tadika hahaha. idk, aku rasa comel.
A week before the event, Ain and I decided to beli kain untuk pintu gerbang. so, we have to measure the tiang pintu gerbang tinggi mana, berapa meter kain nak beli and what not. So we went to Annex and try to measure some stuff before we head to Nagoya to buy some kain. After that we went to Nagoya, naik motor, weng weng~ We chose the kain that we think suits with the theme that we are going for. then we went to Maria(those dak dak AD semestinya tahu tempat ini), to buy some A1 mounting boards, tapes and benang. Done with that 'buying part', time to google some wayang kulit picture for realll!
Since I was in doubt with this idea, i tried to think of the other idea as well. so i was thinking about doing those corak that Sarawak people had on their body. but that idea last for 3 hours before i've decided to stick with wayang kulit.
This time around, I specifically googled: WAYANG KULIT KELANTAN, Alhamdulillah, the pictures that i've found was all nice, sedap mata memandang, and really glad that i didn't go with the Sarawak-plan-b thingy. (OK future Kelantan or Terengganu people, I welcome you back)
| the proof that I still keep this in my laptop, aka aku berani untuk melihat benda ini. |
Untuk, apa orang kata, emm.. men-support member yang kita buat 'orang' wayang kulit, maka aku pun buat la wayang kulit tapi bentuk kipas punya, so simple ye aku tahu but i made 6 of it, ok la tu kan? support jugak, sikit. hmm
All the weekdays' night(the week of 'the day') was spend at pejabat suksis, helping those AJK yang perlukan bantuan, I was nice when all your kawan skuad kumpul together helping each other :") like i've said before, it is nice to know that someone's got your back~
Let's skip all the other days and moving on to 'THE DAY'. well I leave this for another entry. That's that for this entry, see you in the next one! :)
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)