Revolver .38

Holla everybody!

On 22 April, it was Aini's birthday! Happy birthday Aini, you are one of the few people who still reads this blog and I love you even if you didn't read this blog anymore, miss you more, sometimes I dreamed about you, idk why, mungkin jodoh kita dengan abang awak ke? eh hehehe. And it was also the Ujian Menembak Day! it was saturday btw.

We've learn on how to use the revolver.38 practically three weeks before this day comes. which starts on first april. before we get into the 'Ujian Menembak Day', mari kita throwback on how we learnt and study the revolver shall we?

We do not study it in class, nope. the lecture was at padang kawad, either dekat area pentas or bawah pokok. quite chill and fun (since I am a part of it harhar). Both jurulatih gave the lecture, and they are lazy to write the notes down. So what do you think they made us do? we are not given the permission to photostate their notes. what other 'exciting' ways to make us focus and listen to the lecture other than make us write the notes ourselves and them reading it for us. It was quite challenging as you have to both focus to their lecture and jot down each words they've spoken. But it really made me focus and understand better la tbh, well, old people really knows good ways to teach us don't they? (my JLs are not old, they are matured people :) (ambik hati sikit) )
I labelled a few wrongly, sorry hehe
We had to draw the revolver ourselves, siapa nak tolong ye tak? wasn't that bad isn't *blew nails. Our JLs(stands for jurulatih incase you still didn't understand that) made us do push ups every once in a while to muscle up these fatties. yeah, we Suksis people punya latihan memang quite relax sikit la, compared to PALAPES yep, never compared, shall we?

Ok on 22nd April, the menembak day have come. quite nervous actually, never in my wildest dream have ever thought of holding a gun/revolver/those senjata api with bullets inside. We had to menembak in four positions.
1) cocking, single hand standing (5 bullets)
2) uncocking, double hand standing (5 bullets)
3) cocking, double hand half kneeling (5 bullets)
4) cocking, double hand kneeling. (5 bullets)

20 bullets in total, yeah let me count that for you :) We shoot at Lapang Sasar PDRM somewhere in Selangor(not gonna be detail here)
I'd say that I suck at menembak. I was in detail 2, basically, i was on the second row, each row consist of 10 pelatih. The first few bullets, aku silap tenang. TENANG-is basically where you focus one of your eyes on the U-backside of the revolver, making sure the pajera hadapan is inside the U-backside to ensure that your revolver is 90 degree above the ground and such. if you are going to shoot with your right hand, you're going to tenang with your right eye. what did i do? i tenang with my left eye. because my left eye is quite sharper than the other one. I realised about this on my 8th bullet rasanya. Then I changed to the correct eyes and wallaa.

"DETAIL LIMA BUTIR ISI LAGI"-i hate this part

I got 6 bullets inside the bull's eye, 6 bullets on the outside. 7 bullets went on missing aka tertembak tempat lain. and I misfired 1 bullet, which basically means that i shoot 19 bullets out of 20 :p. My score was 47/100. Sungguh memilukan hahaha but it is what it is.  My friends were awesome, most of them scored 70 and above. but ada je yang scored 3/100 but had to redo since markah menembak macam carry mark for koko.

"UNTUK KESELAMATAN, KOSONGKAN SENJATA"-aka yeay dah habis menembak :))

ps; Frank(ketua skuad), he got 100/100 :''''') much pro, don't mess with him hahahaha

Since I was in detail 2, so my session ends quite early and had to wait for other details to finish. It was quite fun seeing my friends menembak. but it was quite bored too.

I thought that "eh korang kembar eh?" kinda stuff sudah tamat semester lepas, tidak sama sekali. skuad inter aku rasa baru perasan muka aku dengan siti kinda look the same. and i was like "eh mana ada la", should've said "haah, kitorg kembar :)" *with a big smile.

Then for zohor prayer, we prayed inside the khemah. it was quite huge and you can stand inside it. but the 'ambil wuduk' process was challenging since there's no sumber pipe air. so we have to take air from tangki and put it inside the water bottle and the next step is as what you can think of. during the sujud, I totally forgot that underneath the pelapik was a solid rock, and i smashed my head on my first sujud :'''( clumsy nats. we ate nasi ayam percik for lunch btw! sangat menggembirakan. forgot to mention, we ate bihun goreng and a sausage for breakfast, but the bihun was quite keras, rendam tak lama la tu but still boleh telan, no worries, makanan free kita terima seadanya :)

SO here are some pictures from menembak day ;)
Yours truly is much pro, not even scored half of the marks xD

Some things should be covered kan?

Anis taknak join ambik gambar bersama :( (I was holding the kertas menembak)

Can I not look kepoh?
Looking forward to M16 for that we are going to learn in next semester. Currently I'm having my semester break for a week, so many A S S I G N M E N T S!
Til then :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..