Life Updates

Yo people, so there's some cool stuffs that happened but I just dont have time to blog about it, even if I do have the time, I'd probably do some other stuffs at least at this moment.

1. I joined the Neon Fun Run by college Seroja
2. Mega Night
3. Grab Car dengan Abang Interesting #SuksisDins
4. Tangkap muat dinner, pintu gerbang #SuksisDins
5. Sis redha sebab standard SU punya kerja #SuksisDins
6. Kehidupan tidak sihat bersama 00-24
7. "Oh, sebenarnya aku inter kau"
8. Jalan Jalan Johor-Singapore Day 1, 2, 3 and 4. (went there before degree starts, tapi sampai sekarang tak tulis blog hehehehe)
9. "1 2 3 LAPAAAAN"-Kem Etika

These are the stuffs that I'll be blog about soon. I might combine some of them in one entry, especially those #SuksisDins punya, let's face it, I'm just plain lazy to separate those stuffs. Life is getting pretty busy. Struggling with my study as well. idk dulu rajin gila tulis blog, sekarang ni lemah=malas sikit, banyak.


i hurt my back after this picture was taken, lupa nak stretch huhu

Nasirah's photography skill! (happy mother's day mader!)
see you whenever I felt like writing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..