Struggle 2
There's no struggle 1 don't worry,
Hello there, semester 2 has begun 4 weeks ago, tomorrow will be the fifth, I'm struggling with my studies, no joke.
I'd say balance should be my middle name. balancing life between study and suksis is a thing. just so you know I've signed up for UiTM Motorsports Club harharhar. for me, the study is the main priority, suksis is for me to improve my soft skills, meeting people from other faculties because I find it interesting and fun to be having friends from all other faculties! :) for this semester, we had to handle the Malam Penghargaan for the seniors. quite a challenge! but looking forward to the event in May. I never put my dream to be a police in future, at least at the moment heh :p but as a backup? mungkin? it is easier for us suksis people to become a police but meh, with these spectacles just let the dream sinks, shall we? the club is for me to venture into engineering life. idk? is it the best decision? know one knows.
semester 2 is challenging. i struggle, a lot. everyone does, yes I know. what is study and student without challenges aite? nothing much to be updated actually, I'm learning how to use the revolver.38, looking forward to menembak! but I've to muscle up these muscles first 💪 also we're learning Seni Mempertahankan Diri(for suksis) or more like taekwondo stuff hahaha rindu sekolah rendah.
that's about it, may our struggle produces a good results in the end, amin
Adios
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)