semester one in a post
Bismillah
I've once heard that 'grab the opportunities', 'create memories', 'do what your heart wants' and more. yeah i try to do few things that i never thought i would be doing but i did ;) pat in the back for the 'braveness' and 'muka tak malu'.
so anak anak sekalian, or natrah at the age of 23 years old in her 8th semester, here is a list of what you did in your first semester,
I've once heard that 'grab the opportunities', 'create memories', 'do what your heart wants' and more. yeah i try to do few things that i never thought i would be doing but i did ;) pat in the back for the 'braveness' and 'muka tak malu'.
so anak anak sekalian, or natrah at the age of 23 years old in her 8th semester, here is a list of what you did in your first semester,
- i joined the persembahan MDS(Minggu Destini Siswa)(in case i forgot what it stands for). it was pure random thing. the PM(Pemimpin Mahasiswa) asked randomly to us, "who wants to join persembahan during penutupan MDS", I turned to Firaz, *angkat kening double jerk*, and we signed up for that. regret? meh not! there was siaran langsung ok! UiTM lain akan tengok siaran langsung tu since penutupan and rektor semua dekat UiTM Shah Alam only. yeah my friends from Penang and Sabah told us/me that they saw us :D sorry Natrah at the age of 23 but Natrah at the age of 19 could bother less.
- I joined the pasukan sorak for the perlawanan bola sepak between UiTM Shah Alam vs UiTM Perlis. we lost.
- pergi Jalinan Engine. it was superb to be honest walaupun at first aku tak nak pergi. tapi bila fikir balik, marilah kita support program fakulti. dia fun sebab kau jumpa engine lain, civil, electric dengan chemical. one of the thing yang aku suka is when the abang tu cakap la, "engine ni satu keluarga, tak kisah kau mechy civil chemy or electric, semua orang akan assume kau sebagai 'Oh engine la?' walaupun kau faculty lain lain, kau akan digroupkan jadi satu". true enough, whenever orang tanya aku course apa, i'll be like, "mechanical :)", the person will be "oh engineering la ni?". #demiengine
- I signed up for pemilihan pelatih KOR SUKSIS and it is one of the things that I glad I did. it was a joke at first up until i passed the ujian kesihatan and temu duga, I know I should be serious in this.
- to add some icing on the cake, i offered myself to be the secretary. well, an assistant la kalau untuk title official dia. I never knew who I'd work with, the ketua is from the guy's skuad. walao, he is Qila's schoolmate, Qaliey's lecture mate. we were on our way to pejabat suksis so we had that 'little chat' along the way. both of us are from asasi engine, ok nice, asked further and there you go. "kecik je dunia ni"
- i joined the fun run thingy. it was my first experience, UiTM quite big ok no joke, naik kereta pun jauh, ni pulak nak berlari. went with Wani Halim!
- i signed up for SAF which is Sukan Antara Fakulti for Squash and Orienteering. idk whom gave my phone number to manager tennis because i ended up being in both squash and orienteering, as well in tennis. gila. yes that is the only word to describe my situation. the schedule for the games are, the first saturday would be squash competition, on tuesday would be orienteering and the following saturday would be tennis. yeah how am I going to divide myself into each practice? so i ended up dropping both squash and tennis games and only focus on orienteering, best decision I guess because I'm neither good at any of those. just for the sake of 'tak cukup orang' 'enjoy'. but we lose btw for the orienteering :( but on the bright, i pretty much increased my stamina! our training includes lari pusing UiTM, most of the ceruk i've jelajahi. we even ran at night!
- want more? I joined the 'Mawar Got Talent 2.0'. it was fun! we did choral speaking, and my block won the first place. our topic was about mother, 'Wonder Woman' *poses after each 'wonder woman' sentence*. the hadiah was a Hello Kitty notebook :)
- pergi talk Dr. Sheikh Muzaphar, he is so cool. he talked about his experience outta space! he even ajar how to differentiate samada kau lebih kepada science or artsy( I started to wonder kenapa takde pilihan lebih kepada accounting or law?) dengan cara kita silang kaki masa duduk and genggam tangan. if left is above, then you're more to science thingy
- had to go for camp Induksi, it was a must joined camp under suksis! it was fun in general, rapatkan hubungan silaturrahim with them seniors. it was a three days two nights camp. i only showered once because air takde. had to shower sebab explorace habis kena lumpur. we played this one game called 'GST', each group was given a price. btw I'm in group 2. like my group got RM100, other group got RM5, RM20, RM50, RM0,10, RM0.20, RM0.50 and even, RM0.05. what you basically do is when the person incharge told you to make a team of RM350.25, kau akan gelabah pergi cari pasangan la. those yang takde pasangan kena main kotak beracun. I guess the aim of the game was to play kotak beracun, but since there are at least 210(tak kira pegawai lagi ni, so more than that!), they need to reduce the players. but it was still fun! just so you know, aku tak tertinggal as in aku jumpa 'gang' la so tak perlu main kotak beracun. it was fun tau sebab bila nilai kau tinggi, kau macam berlagak la pandang nilai rendah(eg RM0.05, everyone laughs dekat group tu kot), but bila nilai paling rendah tu diperlukan, semua gelabah tarik diorg masuk group kau. life in general, 'eventhough kau rasa course kau tu tak penting on a few people, hey, everyone needs a person(at least) from your course to build a company, chin up!'
- tried the pemilihan bola tampar wakil Kor SUKSIS Shah Alam for SUKAT, chosen. got number 2 :) oh became a good friend to this one guy friend from my skuad, syok sebab kawan aku from fakulti seni. fun fact: ramai skuad aku dari faculty seni huhuhu not fun at all. thus kitorg ada this one group of puak engine hehe
- joined merentas desa for SUKAT, got number 22 out of idk berapa ramai join, sebab lawan antara SUKSIS- UM, USIM, UIA. dia syok sebab aku lari dengan dak sport rec hehehe(thanks orienteering!)
- went out at 11.40pm with Adam Kiri, Adam, Min, Anis, Pika sebab why not.
- went to muzium polis with Skuad 13. fun sebab ada explorace tau after satu tayangan dekat muzium tu, end up semua tiru each other lulululz. guns and stuffs. jurulatih aku teralihkan barang dalam muzium tu, ter ok hahahah masa tu nak kenakan aku.
that's about it. oh semester 1's result just went out just now, I'll talk about this later. I plan to post my result here just for myself to feel motivated to study, not to brag or such. ok ok? til then,
Adios
Comments
Post a Comment
wow you wanted to leave me some comments? thanks! (cuz no one does)