CSC Presentation down!!

Bismillah,

hey guys :) how was life so far? mine was good, at least by this far. last monday we had to present our interactive application! only Allah knows how tired we are doing the slides. it wasn't easy. uses so many hyperlink, editing the background so it will look and have the tradition scent and editing the videos. Okay for those who didn't know, for our group project, we had to do an interactive application about, anything that you could imagine? but we had to send a proposal to our madam and if she gives a green light then you can proceed. like us, our first proposal was rejected since other groups from my class also do something related about our topic which is about chemistry. before I talk about that, let us throw back ourselves to several weeks before.

On a warm morning of monday during Computer Science class, our madam told us that we had to do a group project about interactive application. We thought it would be cool if we combine both ideas from males and females view point. but then, some of the guys didn't like that idea and one of them even said "eeee perempuan menyusahkan", sentap times 1003942030294. So fine, since we had 9 girls and 20 boys (that time) and each group must be around 4-6 per team. So us girls divide ourselves to four and five. I joined the four. There were me, sarah, lia and fana on my team.

Fast forward to the Saturday of the same week, I just came back from SCM (berjimba why not) and i received a whatsapp message from 'Amar'. I was like woahhh, why would a guy personally whatsapp me? and then I read the message, the message was kinda like this "weh natrah, group kau ada berapa orang? aku nak join boleh tak". and I was like, "aku tak kisah, kalau kau tak malu join je la", and dia tak malu so he joined my team. I asked him, "asal tak join team lelaki?" and surprisingly, and guess what bijes?? the guys decided to make a team of 6, each. and if you can calculate...........nevermind I'll do it for u guys, (6x3=18. therefor there would be two guys who will not have a team), and Amar was one of it but he joined us already, so whose the loner? mystery ~

The actual team(us 4 girls) already finished doing our proposal on "FUN WAY TO LEARN CHEMISTRY"(well, this is the proposal that was rejected then). and on the morning of the next Monday, Edd sent a to our class group whatsapp something like, "weh siapa lagi sorang laki yang takda team??????????". and my team was like, "Edd, meh sini kitorg kutip kau join team kitorg", and he joined. Well that was how our team was formed, 4 girls and 2 guys. Like I've said earlier, our proposal was rejected so we have to come up with other idea, after brainstorming for about 15 minutes(lulzz sekejap je huhuhu) we agreed on making an interactive application about "TRADITIONAL GAMES" and the madam gave us the green light, *yeayyy!!!*

Flash forward to one weeks ago, we've decided to meet up and start doing this thing. I came up with the layout on how our interactive apps and after that, we'd pass around the flash drive so that everyone can type their given traditional games. I got Congkak btw. Had to write about a bit of history of Congkak, steps to play and the hardest one...............THE VIDEO! It was hard I swear, to make the video by ourselves, nope, neither of the stuffs in our apps can be downloaded from youtube nor google :( I made my video with some help from my siblings at home. Well I'm not gonna bring the congkak back in Palam, wuuuuuu. ok then I had to edit the video, edit it using VivaVideo, hahahaha serious susah bak hang, dah lah tak pernah pernah aku edit video tetiba kena buat jugak for the sake of our apps.
Congkak video in the making
Oh, we also had to submit our report! So if we ever have any meetings, we will do the report to! it wasn't that easy tbh. bla bla bla then the Sunday arrives aka the next day, Monday, is the day we had to present our apps. and, we didn't insert the video into our apps yet!(by apps I meant the power point of course). Then I just realised(yeah on that Sunday) that our apps didn't have any animation and it was plain bored. So I went to Fana's house which is just 20 steps away from my house to finish the slide. Honestly speaking, only both of us worries about this apps while the others are just "bagai melepaskan batuk ditangga" ;( started from 1pm to 6.40, editing the apps, inserting some animations, making one and stuffs like that! One of the videos decided not to work so we had to go to Lia's house for her help.
meet my new laptop feat my katil here in Puncak Alam :D
At 8, Fana and I decided to go to KKPA aka I had to because Syakir wanted to belanja me Coolblog(wait I have a funny story about the word 'coolblog' but I'd talk about it later). Lepak @ KKPA tak ingat dunia until 9.50. Then we went back to Lia's house to get the videos and went to Fana's to burn the powerpoint into the CD since we had to present our apps using the computer in the lab(supposedly). But we didn't know how. then we called Faizul(well he wasn't from our group but we had to ask him to teach us how to do it so yeah), we've tried and somehow my computer suddenly freeze(thanks to that cd). Then we called Faizul back and ask him to help us, so we've decided to meet infront of surau Ibnu Sinar @ 10.40pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we also called Edd sebab dia team member he should be there too!! And then they helped us burning the cd. Thought it would consume some times, guessed was wrong. had to stay until 12.40am!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy. oh, some of the guys from my class were also there sebab  Faizul is their team member and diorg tengah tunggu faizul sebab diorg tengah ada group discussion and kitorg suruh faizul tolong kitorg and yeah~ Thankz guyzzz!

So we had to present our slides the next morning. guess what bijez?? madam kata kamu boleh present guna laptop sendiri, kalau dalam cd takut video tak leh guna and stuffs like that. Kau tahu tak perasaan stay up dekat depan surau dengan literally 6 lelaki sebab nak buat video tu boleh baca thru power point dalam cd tetiba madam cakap macam tu serious sedih. ahahahahahah.

Then we had to cabut undi untuk nak present, whose first and second and stuffs like that. Our group was the last one. Presented, and, I guess we done a great job, madam didn't persoalkan our hyperlinks but she do point out about our scoop project but that's about it. it went well! Literally all the classmates are excited for our team is because Edd had to do about tuju selipar, and Edd uses our classmates for his video, tu yang semua excited. hahah.
I'm the shortest uhuhuhu(jk not me, lia)
Waw, it has been a long time since the last time I post a long post. till then, adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ugly Story 1: Permanent

The Journey: Underdog took the Olympic Gold Medal!

Well, I'm no longer working as a Protege..